Day two of the gift guide and what do we have — stamped cork magnets!
If you don’t think these are adorable, well you might be cray cray.
You’ll love how easy peasy this project is. It takes 5 minutes, tops!
- Small stamps
- Magnets (Michaels sells round magnets that are slightly smaller that a cork round. Match made in heaven? I think so!)
- Hot glue
- Cutting tool
- Like in yesterday’s post, carefully slice your corks to about a 1/2-inch thickness. You can use a steak knife, scissors (if the are really sharp) or any other tool you have that might cut through the cork.
- Stamp each cork round with your small stamp and ink. It might take you a few tries to get your stamp centered the way you like it. Some of the LOVE stamps looked more like LOVF. Oops.
- Place a dab of hot glue on the back of the cork and secure it to the magnet. Let cool.
- Stick your magnets on your fridge and marvel at their cuteness.
Is there a wine lover in your family who would love these!? There are definitely a few people in my family who I think would like them!
Check back tomorrow for the next DIY gift post!