Work has been really busy lately and there’s just been no time for crafting of any sort. Thankfully, I get a break starting tomorrow — spring break, in fact! One of the best perks of working at a university is that we get a spring break just like the students. We usually get two days off, but this year we have Monday through Wednesday off work! Wahooooo! I am also taking Thursday AND Friday off 🙂
I can’t wait to get started on a few projects that I’ve been dying to get my hands on.
My goals for spring break:
- Paint the cabinets in our laundry room & replace the countertop
- Create a side table for my craft room to replace an old dresser that is falling apart
- Possibly hang new doors in our office closet
- Buy new front and car port doors — also paint our current doors a test color to see if I like it for our new front door
- Finish a sewing stool project I started in January
- Build an ottoman for our living room (this probably won’t happen because I am super picky about fabric and can’t decide what I want)
- Fix jewelry for people… I realllly need to get to this.
- Take a bunch of crapola to the dump
Totally doable list with a whole week off work, right?
OK, it does seem a bit ambitious. If I get half of it done, I’ll be super pleased.
Hope your weeks are going well! Happy Friday & happy weekend!!